Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our help section, On this page you will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions about the internet issues, about megahertz, about our plan & offers and many more.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for,
you can call us at +91 8126996996 or mail us at email@example.com
What documents can I give as Identity Proof and Address proof?
- Aadhaar (UID) Card
- Voter ID Card
- Current passbook of Post Office/PSU Bank as Proof of Address, having photo as Proof of Identity & Address.
- Photo Identity Card having address of Central Govt./PSU or State Govt. /PSU only.
- Certificate of address having photo, issued by MP/MLA/Group A Gazetted Officer in letter head.
- Certificate of address with photo from Govt. Recognized educational institutions (for students only)
- Pensioner’s Card having Photo with address.
- CGHS/ECHS Card
- Address card with photo issued by Dept. of Post, Govt. of India.
- Caste & Domicile Certificate with Photo & Address issued by State Govt.
- Freedom Fighter Card having Photo & Address
- Certificate of address having photo issued by Village Panchayat head or equivalent authority. (For rural areas)
- Kisan Passbook having Photo with Address.
I need help with my router as my internet connection is not working?
- Router issues may result in internet connection disruption. Rebooting the router or switching it off and on can solve the problem.
- Unplug your router, wait for some time and re-plug.
- Attempt to reconnect to internet.
- If the issue is still not resolved or you do not have connection issues with the router, then you may please call to us on +91 8057000030 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My internet is not working, what should I do?
- Ensure power cable is connected to CPE and power supply is available.
- If power is not coming, pls. change the socket on different power source to verify the availability of power.
- If adapter is faulty, pls. replace with the working adapter.
- Ensure WAN Cable is properly connected on the WAN port of CPE.
- If cable is loose, plug out and plug in the WAN cable again.
- If still LED is not coming up, please power off device and power on after 5 sec.
- If the problem is still not resolved, then please call to us on +91 8057000030 or mail us at email@example.com
- If you are connected by LAN cable
- Click on start button in window.
- Click on run
- Type cmd, a window dialog box will open
- Type ipconfig on command prompt.
- If you are not getting the IP address, then please call to us on +91 8057000030 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are getting the IP Address, please try to ping Default Gateway.
- If you are getting reply after ping command, it means your connectivity from PC to CPE is fine
- If still your internet is not working pls. call customer care
- If you are not able to ping Default Gateway, it could be due to LAN connectivity issue, please call to us on +91 8057000030 or mail us at email@example.com